St Mary’s Retreat Oxley
The Passionist Community at Oxley, is located on the hill overlooking the Brisbane River. The original house which is now the Monastery dates back to approximately 1875.
The Passionists purchased the property in 1955 and St Mary’s Retreat was officially blessed and opened in August 1956. From our community here there is a variety of ministry and outreach. There are 3 priests involved in the ministries of Parish Missions and Retreats, Hospital chaplaincy, Spiritual Direction as well as assisting at local parishes and the Cathedral of St Stephen.
We have one public Mass on Sunday with a vital and energetic worshipping community.
219 Fort Road, Oxley, QLD 4075
(07) 3375 4206